After such an incredible event last year, the Bob Dylan archives at The University of Tulsa, are proud to present rare gems from the vault, volume 3.
Special Screening of Amazon Prime Video’s documentary Long Strange Trip with intimate panel discussion + Q&A. On Sale January 19 @ 10 AM
General Public Onsale - Friday, Feb. 16 at 10 AM EST
The Little Mermen are New York City's favorite live Disney party band. Founded in
2015 by singer/songwriter Alexis Babini, the Mermen have sold out shows in
Manhattan and Brooklyn and have recently begun touring nationally and playing
private events and weddings. TLM throws enchanted events that are jam-packed
with nostalgic fun and singalongs. Be our guest and let us take you to a whole
“Disney Cover Band Brings the Romance to New York City” – ABC News 7
“Freaking adorable.” –Buzzfeed
“...An enchanting evening!” –Time Out New York
“Go Mermen!” —Alan Menken (music composer of Disney films such as ‘Aladdin’,
‘The Little Mermaid’, ‘Beauty and The Beast’, and ‘Tangled’)
General Public Onsale - Friday, February 9 at 10 AM EST
Priority Early Entry includes:
Access inside the venue before regular general admission guests.
Pre-show limited crowd merchandise shopping.
Direct support from
2017 is sooo overrated, but you know what's ALL THAT? The SAVED BY
THE 90s PARTY! Boo Ya! Hailing originally from New York City and now
active all over the U.S., this party has tons of live 90s music from a totally
fresh band (they're da bomb). Get ready for everything from Third Eye Blind
to the Spice Girls, from The Backstreet Boys to The Beastie Boys. And
after that, we're not leaving you hangin'! As if! Get jiggy with the DJ
spinning dope tunes all night.
It's gonna be the raddest thing since Your Mom!
Public Onsale - Friday, February 9 at 10 AM
New Jersey Pride Weekend Kickoff Party with CucaKKE!
featuring Jeff Kazee, John Conte and Rich Pagano
Early Elton is a Tribute to the Elton John, Dee Murray and Nigel Olsson trio tours of 1970 - 1972 featuring Jeff Kazee of Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes (piano, vocals), Rich Pagano of The Fab Faux (drums and vocals) and John Conte of Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes (bass and vocals). With only five years since its inception, the Early Elton show is playing to capacity audiences in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut tri-state area.
As the story goes, Elton's label didn't have the funds to send him out to tour the US with a full band, yet Elton need to promote his imminent releases. Having decided on Dee and Nigel, Elton then rearranged the songs and vocals to fit within the limitations of his new lineup. Suddenly, a new sound emerged that was both raw and poignant.
While Jeff, John and Rich have painstakingly scoured the net for rare video, bootleg recordings and even Elton's own home demos in shaping their collective vision of Elton's Trio Period, they blur the line slightly between replication and innovation -- while still capturing and utilizing the spirit, mood and energy from those early tours.
The Gospel/Funk of "Take Me To The Pilot", the soulful storytelling of "Levon" and "Amoreena", the epic-sounding "Burn Down The Mission", the countrified "Country Comfort" and the grand scale of "Madman Across The Water" are just a few of the fantastic chapters that make up the Early Elton songbook. The band has also been known to perform Tumbleweed Connection, Madman Across The Water and the live concert, 11 - 17 - 70 in there entireties.
Early Elton is dedicated to continuing the spirit of this period—arguably, his finest in terms of material, production and performance.
Come one, come all to a night of Rock 'n' Roll celebrating Willie Nile's birthday featuring songs from throughout his four-decade career. Come and enjoy the movable feast!
The New York Times called Willie Nile “one of the most gifted singer-songwriters to emerge from the New York scene in years.”
“Crossing the power of the Clash with the social consciousness of Woody Guthrie…he’s stronger than ever!” – The Morton Report
“Wllie Nile is a great artist.” Lucinda Williams
“A man who embodies the true spirit of rock n’ roll.” - London Times
- His album Streets Of New York was hailed as “a platter for the ages” by UNCUT magazine. Rolling Stone listed The Innocent Ones as one of the “Top Ten Best Under-The-Radar Albums of 2011” and BBC Radio called it “THE rock ‘n’ roll album of the year.”
- Bono, Bruce Springsteen, Pete Townsend, Lucinda Williams, Jim Jarmusch, Lou Reed and Little Steven are among those who have sung his praises. His album, American Ride, won “Best Rock Album of the Year” at the Independent Music Awards. It appeared on over one hundred year-end Top Ten lists for 2013 and Bono called it, “One of the great guides to unraveling the mystery that is the troubled beauty of America.”
- In November 2014, he released an album of piano-based songs, If I Was A River, to universal critical acclaim. “One of the most brilliant singer-songwriters of the past thirty years” said The New Yorker. No Depression raved “Willie Nile’s artistic renaissance continues unabated.”
- His 2016 album World War Willie appeared on numerous year end top ten lists as did hid his live shows. As American Songwriter said, "Nile cranks up the volume and tears into these tunes with the same hunger, passion and exuberance he displays in his legendary sweat-soaked shows."World War Willie was voted “Album Of The Year” by Twangville Magazine and the song Forever Wild was named “Coolest Song In The World” by Little Steven’s Underground Garage.
- Willie has toured across the U.S. with The Who and has sung with Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band. As the induction program from the Buffalo Music Hall of Fame says: “His live performances are legendary.” In the summer of 2017 Willie Nile released his 11th studio album Positively Bob – Willie Nile Sings Bob Dylan to rave reviews. He is currently bringing his electrifying live show to audiences worldwide.